1902-1904 17th St NW, Washington, DC 200093 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,098 sqft
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,026,000
- Price/sqft: $503
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0151 0267
- Zillow Home ID: 399894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1902-1904 17th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dupont Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% lower than in Washington, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1900 17th St NW Washington, DC$928K11675
- 1908 17th St NW Washington, DC$963K32.51,360
- 1910 17th St NW Washington, DC$914K11600
- 1912 17th St NW Washington, DC$911K21.51,200
- 1916 17th St NW APT 401 Washington, DC$418K11618
- 1707 T St NW APT B Washington, DC--311,050
- 1707 T St NW Washington, DC$1.3M532,150
- 1701 T St NW Washington, DC$940K21.5--
- 1914 17th St NW Washington, DC$1.03M32.52,040
- 1704 T St NW APT 403 Washington, DC$854K22.51,298
- 1704 T St NW APT 404 Washington, DC$883K22.51,307
- 1704 T St NW APT 402 Washington, DC$861K221,374
- 1704 T St NW # 101 Washington, DC$548K22924
- 1704 T St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$544K22938
- 1704 T St NW APT 103 Washington, DC$385K11642
- 1704 T St NW APT 104 Washington, DC$383K11610
- 1704 T St NW # 201 Washington, DC$634K22885
- 1704 T St NW APT 202 Washington, DC$624K22860
- 1704 T St NW APT 203 Washington, DC$435K11627
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.