1902 E 4th Ave, Tampa, FL 336056 beds, 4 baths, 2,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,981 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1899550000
- Zillow Home ID: 45109678
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1902 E 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Historic Ybor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% greater than in Tampa, and 236.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Historic Ybor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Ybor home values.
- 1503 N 19th St Tampa, FL$400K132,200
- 1910 E 4th Ave Tampa, FL--421,348
- 1901 E 5th Ave Tampa, FL$256K421,684
- 1504 N 19th St Tampa, FL--21820
- 1502 N 19th St Tampa, FL$154K321,428
- 1907 E 5th Ave Tampa, FL$232K221,440
- 1907 E 5th Ave # 6 Tampa, FL$138K221,369
- 1911 E 5th Ave # 1 Tampa, FL$113K22907
- 1914 E 4th Ave # 2 Tampa, FL$67K22846
- 1914 E 4th Ave # 8 Tampa, FL$87K221,448
- 1914 E 4th Ave # 10 Tampa, FL$68K321,523
- 1914 E 4th Ave # 7 Tampa, FL$60K221,057
- 1914 E 4th Ave # 1 Tampa, FL$67K22861
- 1914 E 4th Ave # 6 Tampa, FL$66K22864
- 1914 E 4th Ave # 3 Tampa, FL$67K22861
- 1914 E 4th Ave # 4 Tampa, FL$79K22951
- 1911 E 5th Ave # 7 Tampa, FL$169K22954
- 1911 E 5th Ave # 2 Tampa, FL$112K22903
- 1915 E 5th Ave # 8 Tampa, FL$156K221,369
- 1911 E 5th Ave # 3 Tampa, FL$134K22907
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292