1902 Grandview St # 1910, Oceanside, CA 920547 beds, 5 baths, 5,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7.02 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- 3 Homes on 7 acre property
- Room count: 16
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Parcel #: 1513103800
- Zillow Home ID: 16583791
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1902 Grandview Street # 1910
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in San Diego Metro, and 24.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanside home values.
- 1902 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$1.53M753,710
- 329 Cole Way Oceanside, CA$945K533,301
- 328 Cole Way Oceanside, CA$997K533,301
- 325 Cole Way Oceanside, CA$1.05M533,301
- 1828 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$1.36M453,966
- 326 Cole Way Oceanside, CA$982K533,301
- 1818 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$1.16M453,571
- 1802 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$719K332,398
- 1807 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$638K42.52,448
- 1815 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$627K42.51,840
- 1402 Hunsaker St Oceanside, CA$646K222,081
- 1722 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$772K32.52,899
- 1914 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$470K221,039
- Grandview St Oceanside, CA------2,479
- 1806 La Bella Cir Oceanside, CA$684K42.52,523
- 1918 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$558K31.51,624
- 1833 Grandview St Oceanside, CA$934K433,184
- 1810 La Bella Cir Oceanside, CA$767K432,589
- 1408 Hunsaker St Oceanside, CA$1.3M943,054
- 1408 Hunsaker St Oceanside, CA$910K433,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!