- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1902 N Lamar Ave APT 201, Tampa, FL 336022 beds, 1 bath, 835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $21,500
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 835 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 1936450306
- Zillow Home ID: 81814969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1902 N Lamar Avenue APT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.1% higher than in Tampa, and 466.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tampa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Heights home values.
- 1902 N Lamar Ave APT 202 Tampa, FL$114K21835
- 1902 N Lamar Ave APT 101 Tampa, FL$121K21939
- 1902 N Lamar Ave APT 102 Tampa, FL$114K21845
- 1904 N Lamar Ave Tampa, FL$114K311,472
- 1904 N Lamar Ave Tampa, FL$115K311,472
- 1904 N Lamar Ave Tampa, FL$200K311,472
- 1910 N Lamar Ave # AB Tampa, FL$214K221,578
- 511 E Palm Ave Tampa, FL$82K521,241
- 1905 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$168K113,926
- 506 E Palm Ave Tampa, FL$84K21644
- N Central Ave Tampa, FL$91K211,410
- 410 E Oak Ave Tampa, FL$377K943,587
- 2003 N Central Ave APT 1 Tampa, FL$186K521,627
- 408 E Oak Ave Tampa, FL--422,838
- 407 E Palm Ave Tampa, FL$127K522,548
- 2005 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$91K211,410
- 2008 N Lamar Ave Tampa, FL$347K332,288
- 408 E Palm Ave Tampa, FL$112K321,851
- 2007 N Lamar Ave Tampa, FL$308K431,968
- 2007 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$110K311,527
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!