1902 Purdue Rd, Corpus Christi, TX 784183 beds, 2 baths, 2,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Association \ Corpus Christi, Common Area \ 0, Construction \ 0, Electric \ 0, Energy Features \ 0, Exterior Buildings \ Guest Quarters, Exterior Features \ Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Fence Type \ Wood, Fireplace Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Pier and Beam, Heating/Cooling \ Central Air-Electric, Heating/Cooling \ Central Heat-Gas, HOA Fees Cover \ 0, Housing Type \ Detached, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Garage Conversion, Interior Features \ Master Down, Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Equipment \ Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Freestanding Range, Lot/Land Desc \ 0, Pool Type \ 0, Property Type \ Residential, Road Surface Front \ 0, Roof \ Composite Shingle, Style \ 0, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Individual Meter Gas, Utility Room \ Dryer Hookup, Utility Room \ Washer Hookup
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,082 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 220
- Lot width: 135
- Parcel #: 000000187221
- Zillow Home ID: 28782164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1902 Purdue Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2233 Sentinel Dr Corpus Christi, TX$84K----1,276
- 2301 Berens Ct Corpus Christi, TX$118K----1,333
- 2302 Berens Ct Corpus Christi, TX$103K----1,098
- 2306 Manitoba Dr Corpus Christi, TX$101K----1,125
- 2306 Berens Ct Corpus Christi, TX$86K----1,033
- 2302 Manitoba Dr Corpus Christi, TX$118K----1,266
- 2234 Sentinel Dr Corpus Christi, TX$129K----1,278
- 2305 Berens Ct Corpus Christi, TX$121K----1,407
- 2310 Manitoba Dr Corpus Christi, TX$97K321,345
- 1210 Purdue Rd Corpus Christi, TX$89K----1,242
- 2224 Sentinel Dr Corpus Christi, TX$172K----2,109
- 2310 Berens Ct Corpus Christi, TX$82K31.5940
- 2309 Berens Ct Corpus Christi, TX$99K----1,035
- 2221 Sentinel Dr Corpus Christi, TX$102K----1,528
- 2301 Manitoba Dr Corpus Christi, TX$114K----1,226
- 2301 Virden Ct Corpus Christi, TX$147K----1,503
- 2314 Manitoba Dr Corpus Christi, TX$92K----1,057
- 2305 Virden Ct Corpus Christi, TX$106K321,097
- 2314 Berens Ct Corpus Christi, TX$105K431,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!