- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1902 Red Bud Cir, Greenville, NC 278582 beds, 3 baths, 2,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $175,100
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 456 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,225 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 056437
- Zillow Home ID: 51456655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1902 Red Bud Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Greenville, and 53.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27858 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 1900 Red Bud Cir Greenville, NC$202K322,012
- 1904 Red Bud Cir Greenville, NC$194K321,846
- 2500 Brookridge Cir Greenville, NC$211K32.52,060
- 1906 Red Bud Cir Greenville, NC$198K32.52,171
- 1853 Quail Ridge Rd APT O Greenville, NC$111K32.51,628
- 1853 Quail Ridge Rd APT Q Greenville, NC$108K32.51,628
- 1903 Red Bud Cir Greenville, NC$197K321,848
- 1853 Quail Ridge Rd APT P Greenville, NC$106K331,498
- 1901 Red Bud Cir Greenville, NC$199K321,842
- 2502 Brookridge Cir Greenville, NC$201K321,911
- 1853 Quail Ridge Rd APT R Greenville, NC$116K321,479
- 1908 Red Bud Cir Greenville, NC$183K321,846
- 1851 Quail Ridge Rd APT L Greenville, NC$108K321,461
- 2504 Brookridge Cir Greenville, NC$202K321,966
- 1851 Quail Ridge Rd APT J Greenville, NC$93K32.51,498
- 1851 Quail Ridge Rd APT K Greenville, NC$103K32.51,628
- 1910 Red Bud Cir Greenville, NC$224K32.52,310
- 2501 Brookridge Cir Greenville, NC$212K32.52,145
- 2403 Brookridge Cir Greenville, NC$206K322,037
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!