19021 Village Blvd LOT 52, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2013
- 368 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 13536636
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111194468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19021 Village Boulevard LOT 52
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Sandy, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 38272 SE Highway 211 Sandy, OR$1.04M321,666
- 37913 Killarney St # 82 Sandy, OR$173K32.11,453
- 19300 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR$512K--22,124
- 19383 Pine Ave Sandy, OR$274K232,345
- 19383 Pine Ave Sandy, OR$709K232,345
- 38330 SE Highway 211 Sandy, OR$1.33M311,188
- 38151 SE Highway 211 Sandy, OR$313K21768
- 38420 SE Highway 211 Sandy, OR$371K312,344
- 19130 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR--------
- 19124 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR--------
- 19124 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR$221K321,816
- 19118 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR$219K321,816
- 19118 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR--------
- 19112 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR--------
- 19106 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR$209K321,363
- 19106 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR--------
- 19100 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR--------
- 38335 SE Highway 211 Sandy, OR$421K412,344
- 19404 Arletha Ct Sandy, OR$267K31.52,530
- 38473 Cascadia Village Dr Sandy, OR$142K32.51,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!