1903 Bader St, Pittsburgh, PA 152122 beds, 1 bath, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $57,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Parcel #: 0047L00130000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11511375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1903 Bader Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Hill - City View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.4% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Spring Hill - City View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Hill - City View home values.
- 1901 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$46K31.51,256
- 1905 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$60K311,996
- 1909 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$51K21.51,586
- 1381 Damas St Pittsburgh, PA$81K32.51,980
- 1917 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$92K31.51,714
- 1827 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$44K211,150
- 1825 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$45K221,086
- 1919 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$61K311,496
- 1902 Rockledge St Pittsburgh, PA$48K21.5748
- 1900 Rockledge St Pittsburgh, PA$76K333,850
- 1904 Rockledge St Pittsburgh, PA$108K41.52,131
- 1823 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$61K311,281
- 1921 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$54K211,373
- 1904 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$58K31.52,024
- 1902 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$44K31.51,597
- 1910 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$45K31.51,248
- 1908 Rockledge St Pittsburgh, PA$51K31.51,904
- 1900 Bader St Pittsburgh, PA$89K522,802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.