- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1903 Dartford Ct, Valrico, FL 335943 beds, 2 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0697951734
- Zillow Home ID: 44979741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1903 Dartford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 116.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% higher than in Valrico, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 1905 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$119K321,029
- 1901 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$121K321,580
- 1904 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$106K321,064
- 1906 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$126K321,370
- 1907 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$119K321,445
- 1902 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$122K321,370
- 1908 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$122K321,370
- 1909 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$101K321,029
- 1902 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$127K321,396
- 1904 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$131K321,391
- 1906 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$120K321,370
- 1910 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$118K321,440
- 1911 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$116K321,440
- 1908 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$110K321,064
- 1912 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$125K321,370
- 1901 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$133K321,432
- 1903 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$117K321,064
- 1905 Chablis Ct Valrico, FL$120K321,453
- 436 Benson St Valrico, FL$129K321,436
- 1910 Dartford Ct Valrico, FL$115K321,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!