1903 Eva Rd, Kronenwetter, WI 544553 beds, 2 baths, 2,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Solar Heated Pool, Insulated/Heated Garage, 2 full baths on Main level, Basement plumbed for 3rdbath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 14527070120169
- Zillow Home ID: 71303940
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1903 Eva Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54455 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Kronenwetter, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54455 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kronenwetter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54455 home values.
- 2449 Roselawn Rd Kronenwetter, WI$152K33--
- 1883 Eva Rd Kronenwetter, WI$140K421,894
- 2419 Roselawn Rd Kronenwetter, WI$144K------
- 2448 Pico Rd Kronenwetter, WI$129K------
- 2450 Roselawn Rd Kronenwetter, WI$145K------
- 2438 Pico Rd Kronenwetter, WI$150K------
- 2409 Roselawn Rd Kronenwetter, WI$159K------
- 2430 Roselawn Rd Kronenwetter, WI$145K------
- 1894 Forsyth Rd Kronenwetter, WI$152K------
- 1912 Forsyth Rd Kronenwetter, WI$140K------
- 1884 Forsyth Rd Kronenwetter, WI$144K32--
- 1863 Eva Rd Kronenwetter, WI$150K------
- 1905 County Road Xx Kronenwetter, WI$128K------
- 2449 Pico Rd Kronenwetter, WI$149K------
- 1916 Forsyth Rd Kronenwetter, WI$205K------
- 1901 Forsyth Rd Kronenwetter, WI$155K------
- 1917 County Road Xx Kronenwetter, WI$141K------
- 1905 Eva Rd Kronenwetter, WI$2.72M------
- 2429 Pico Rd Kronenwetter, WI$135K332,484
- 1891 Forsyth Rd Kronenwetter, WI$118K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!