1903 Lela Ave, Charlotte, NC 282083 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Parcel #: 07103546
- Zillow Home ID: 80449447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1903 Lela Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wesley Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 55.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% lower than in Charlotte, and 223.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wesley Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wesley Heights home values.
- 1853 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$248K331,824
- 1907 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$282K331,574
- 1847 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$249K32.51,700
- 1911 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$278K331,691
- 1915 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$269K42.51,800
- 1843 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$268K331,559
- 1839 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$264K331,696
- 1919 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$287K32.51,705
- 503 Dubois Ct Charlotte, NC$290K33.52,082
- 720 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$164K311,380
- 724 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$274K422,223
- 1835 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$287K431,751
- 1923 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$266K331,985
- 716 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$167K2--1,090
- 728 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$187K--22,091
- 507 Dubois Ct Charlotte, NC$286K33.51,828
- 1904 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$287K33.52,082
- 1908 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$287K33.52,074
- 1831 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$293K331,574
- 1927 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$284K431,774
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!