1903 Lido Ct, Chesapeake, VA 233234 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $349,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- LaundryRoom, Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,607 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 0462002000230
- Zillow Home ID: 61404977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1903 Lido Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deep Creek South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Chesapeake, and 97% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Deep Creek South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesapeake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deep Creek South home values.
- 1900 Lido Ct Chesapeake, VA$364K53.53,076
- 1905 Lido Ct Chesapeake, VA$305K42.52,360
- 1917 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$200K321,625
- 1904 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$279K321,860
- 1904 Lido Ct Chesapeake, VA$378K53.53,832
- 1909 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA--------
- 1909 Lido Ct Chesapeake, VA$313K4--2,600
- 1921 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$152K--11,136
- 1909 Lido Ct Chesapeake, VA$313K42.52,600
- Shillelagh Rd VA--------
- 1903 Cordova Ct Chesapeake, VA$322K42.52,582
- 1908 Lido Ct Chesapeake, VA$295K42.52,567
- Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA--321,712
- 1900 Cordova Ct Chesapeake, VA$327K42.52,798
- 1929 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$147K--11,244
- 1931 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$244K322,216
- 515 Miami Dr Chesapeake, VA$343K42.52,665
- 519 Miami Dr Chesapeake, VA$300K432,625
- 1888 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$207K--1.51,450
- 528 Miami Dr Chesapeake, VA$307K432,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.