1903 Mcgee Ave, Berkeley, CA 947032 beds, 1 bath, 998 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $595,000
- Price/sqft: $596
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 998 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Parcel #: 057 206201900
- Zillow Home ID: 24837304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1903 Mcgee Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Berkeley, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94703 home values.
- 1901 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$654K211,049
- 1905 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$784K31.51,384
- 1907 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$786K31.51,385
- 1706 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$655K211,068
- 1710 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$752K321,680
- 1911 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$618K21720
- 1714 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$714K21.51,364
- 1709 Berkeley Way # A Berkeley, CA$972K443,011
- 1716 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$749K321,411
- 1701 Berkeley Way Berkeley, CA$623K31701
- 1734 Hearst Ave APT 2 Berkeley, CA$451K21956
- 1717 Berkeley Way Berkeley, CA$765K31.51,669
- 1811 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$652K21899
- 1718 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$839K332,300
- 1912 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$758K41.51,558
- 1805 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$1.02M733,529
- 1920 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$635K41.5919
- 1812 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$667K311,237
- 1721 Berkeley Way APT 10 Berkeley, CA$501K21800
- 1721 Berkeley Way APT 8 Berkeley, CA$496K21825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!