- Lot: 8,637 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,694 all time views
- 55 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $1,825,000
- Price/sqft: $803
- MLS #: 15-889075
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Rooms \ Entry, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Other Structural Features \ Balcony, Appliances \ Electric Dryer Hookup, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Parking Features \ Direct Garage Access, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Interior Features \ Phone System, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ Tree Top View, Appliances \ Ice Maker, Parking Features \ Auto Driveway Gate, Parking Type \ Gated Underground Parking, Rooms \ Den\Ofc, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Parking Features \ Controlled Entrance, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Room, Rooms \ Dressing Area, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Garage Spaces Total \ 4.0, Parking Type \ Garage - 4+ Doors, Appliances \ Water Conditioner
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,221 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 5572016005
- Zillow Home ID: 20803382
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.77-5.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 249.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|1915 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.67M||4||4||3,393|
|1851 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.79M||6||5||4,436|
|1919 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.21M||5||5||4,767|
|1901 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.18M||5||3||3,226|
|7040 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.03M||4||2.5||2,736|
|1900 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.82M||6||5||4,931|
|1913 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.16M||3||3||3,136|
|2005 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.46M||5||7||4,764|
|1910 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.4M||4||5||4,346|
|1841 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.1M||5||3.5||3,688|
|1991 Outpost Cir Los Angeles, CA||$3.92M||5||6||5,273|
|1850 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.73M||4||5||4,439|
|7055 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.65M||4||3||3,331|
|2003 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.48M||3||3.5||--|
|2003 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.66M||3||4||2,901|
|1835 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.05M||5||6.5||4,224|
|1846 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA||--||1||1||760|
|1842 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.61M||4||4||2,972|
|2015 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.56M||3||4||3,443|
|2009 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.07M||4||3||2,748|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!