1903 S Holly Ln, Tampa, FL 336294 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,699 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $1,373,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Parking: 856 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,710 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1188770000
- Zillow Home ID: 45051953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1903 S Holly Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Golf View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.8% less than in Tampa, and 69.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Golf View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golf View home values.
- 1905 S Holly Ln Tampa, FL$1.11M443,673
- 3501 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$445K321,873
- 1904 S Cardenas Ave Tampa, FL$569K332,729
- 3505 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$535K532,770
- 1902 S Holly Ln Tampa, FL$1.34M44.56,061
- 1904 S Holly Ln Tampa, FL$709K43.53,284
- 1901 S Holly Ln Tampa, FL$4.42M44.57,540
- 1900 S Cardenas Ave Tampa, FL$2.21M7910,771
- 3507 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$473K432,943
- 1040 S Frankland Rd Tampa, FL$8.82M6810,771
- 3411 W San Nicholas St Tampa, FL$848K432,583
- 1907 S Wykagyl St Tampa, FL$755K32.53,136
- 1909 S Wykagyl St Tampa, FL$714K332,716
- 3506 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$389K322,574
- 3510 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$889K43.53,970
- 1903 S Wykagyl St Tampa, FL$2M47.57,958
- 1911 S Wykagyl St Tampa, FL$756K33.53,200
- 3508 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$870K43.53,550
- 3411 W San Nicholas St Tampa, FL$325K42.5--
- 3411 W San Nicholas St Tampa, FL$323K42.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!