1903 Wood Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 809074 beds, 3 baths, 5,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6406214010
- Zillow Home ID: 13605259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1903 Wood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% lower than in Colorado Springs, and 9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Colorado Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Colorado Springs home values.
- 20 W Fontanero St Colorado Springs, CO$377K32.51,881
- 1915 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$682K42.54,214
- 1829 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$921K33.54,372
- 1927 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$792K42.53,678
- 1902 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$428K21.751,512
- 1823 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$469K422,227
- 1906 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$438K42.53,160
- 23 W Washington St Colorado Springs, CO$335K321,278
- 1929 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$768K443,786
- 19 W Washington St Colorado Springs, CO$350K222,371
- 1914 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$425K22.52,167
- 1914 N Cascade Ave Colorado Springs, CO$332K22.51,634
- 1819 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$580K532,921
- 1832 N Cascade Ave Colorado Springs, CO$653K42.52,682
- 1926 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$852K72.56,157
- 1815 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$433K42.52,089
- 112 W Fontanero St Colorado Springs, CO$391K31.51,958
- 1830 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$1.21M7512,382
- 1932 N Cascade Ave Colorado Springs, CO$748K43.53,692
- 2001 Wood Ave Colorado Springs, CO$443K523,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!