19031 Killoch Way, Northridge, CA 913263 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2820011005
- Zillow Home ID: 20199373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19031 Killoch Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Porter Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.4% less than in Los Angeles, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Porter Ranch home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Porter Ranch home values.
- 19039 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$709K332,465
- 19023 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$664K432,366
- 19045 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$703K332,450
- 19017 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$716K432,378
- 19026 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$700K432,499
- 19020 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$619K331,758
- 19034 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$652K532,450
- 19051 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$683K432,358
- 19009 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$704K432,450
- 19014 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$665K432,465
- 19042 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$639K331,758
- 19008 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$660K432,465
- 19059 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$716K332,450
- 19048 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$708K332,415
- 19001 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$706K332,450
- 19027 Braemore Rd Northridge, CA$651K432,378
- 19021 Braemore Rd Northridge, CA$642K532,465
- 19033 Braemore Rd Northridge, CA$697K432,450
- 19015 Braemore Rd Northridge, CA$661K432,450
- 19000 Killoch Way Northridge, CA$665K432,366
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292