- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1904 13th St, Columbus, GA 319063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,282 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $179,500
- Parking: Garage, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 2,282 sqft
- Parcel #: 184 001 016
- Zillow Home ID: 76538651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1904 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% higher than in Columbus, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31906 home values.
- 1902 13th St Columbus, GA$171K41.52,454
- 1257 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$142K32.51,876
- 1820 13th St Columbus, GA$133K41.52,758
- 1903 13th St Columbus, GA$121K21.51,358
- 1909 13th St APT 4 Columbus, GA$126K22--
- 1249 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$155K321,900
- 1264 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$141K311,661
- 1324 Cherokee Ave Columbus, GA$237K543,393
- 1253 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$179K332,318
- 1260 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$164K221,575
- 1925 13th St # 0 Columbus, GA$117K21--
- 1925 13th St Columbus, GA$137K31.51,679
- 1247 Munro Ave Columbus, GA$130K31.52,600
- 1245 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$111K211,188
- 1241 Munro Ave Columbus, GA$161K31.52,349
- 1252 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$154K321,698
- 1927 13th St Columbus, GA$147K42.52,703
- 1239 Munro Ave Columbus, GA$229K42.53,254
- 1238 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$138K32.51,727
- 1241 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$106K321,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292