1904 Cambridge Cir, Richmond, VA 232383 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $163,422
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7347504714
- Zillow Home ID: 12319345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1904 Cambridge Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% greater than in Henrico, and 35.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23238 home values.
- 1906 Cambridge Cir Richmond, VA$209K321,540
- 1902 Cambridge Cir Richmond, VA$236K331,710
- 12300 Shady Branch Ct Richmond, VA$227K42.52,048
- 2004 Cambridge Dr Richmond, VA$194K321,369
- 2004 Cambridge Dr Henrico, VA$215K321,369
- 12302 Shady Branch Ct Richmond, VA$226K42.52,104
- 2008 Cambridge Dr Richmond, VA$260K42.52,168
- 2008 Cambridge Dr Henrico, VA$282K42.52,412
- 1900 Cambridge Cir Richmond, VA$209K321,428
- 2002 Cambridge Dr Richmond, VA$219K421,838
- 1903 Cambridge Cir Richmond, VA$205K321,369
- 2018 Cambridge Dr Henrico, VA$284K52.52,224
- 2010 Cambridge Dr Richmond, VA$231K42.52,050
- 1801 Stonequarter Rd Richmond, VA$248K42.51,992
- 12301 Shady Branch Ct Henrico, VA$281K42.52,420
- 2015 Cambridge Dr Henrico, VA$311K42.52,602
- 2017 Shady Branch Trl Richmond, VA$241K42.52,048
- 2019 Shady Branch Trl Richmond, VA$257K42.51,908
- 1800 Stonequarter Rd Richmond, VA$255K431,872
- 2015 Shady Branch Trl Richmond, VA$247K42.51,814
Nearby Schools in Henrico
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292