This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1982
- Views: 2,742 all time views
- HOA Fee: $283
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $204,000
- Basketball Court
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Features \ Central A\C - Electric, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ None, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Features \ Septic, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Laundry Facilities, Features \ Porch, Features \ Electric, Features \ Cedar Shake, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Indoor, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Ocean \ Beach, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Pool, Features \ Boating, Features \ Vacation \ Second Home, Features \ Sound, Features \ Other Beach, Features \ Outdoor Basketball Court, Features \ Private Elevator
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 654 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 638520927327360
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 99385990
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $117-189K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28512 homes, this home is valued 34.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.2% greater than in Atlantic Beach, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28512 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlantic Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1904 E Fort Macon Rd|
Nearby Schools in Atlantic Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org