1904 Griffis Ave, Baltimore, MD 212301 bath, 1,031 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,465 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $76,010
- Finished basement, 210 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,031 sqft
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 7841 053
- Zillow Home ID: 36546848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1904 Griffis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morrell Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.2% less than in Baltimore, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Morrell Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morrell Park home values.
- 1902 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$46K--11,094
- 1906 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$39K21968
- 1908 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--1968
- 1900 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$39K311,248
- 1910 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--1968
- 1912 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--11,004
- 1914 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$95K21968
- 1916 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$93K--1968
- 1909 Grinnalds Ave Baltimore, MD$62K--11,080
- 1911 Grinnalds Ave Baltimore, MD$96K--11,080
- 1907 Grinnalds Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--11,080
- 1905 Grinnalds Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--11,080
- 1913 Grinnalds Ave Baltimore, MD$55K321,080
- 1918 Griffis Ave Baltimore, MD$94K--1968
- 2415 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$102K--11,000
- 1903 Grinnalds Ave Baltimore, MD$44K--11,080
- 2413 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$67K--1992
- 1915 Grinnalds Ave Baltimore, MD$41K321,080
- 2417 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$41K21920
- 1901 Grinnalds Ave Baltimore, MD$65K--1.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.