1904 Leila Dr, Loveland, CO 805383 beds, 2 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,732 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $185,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Heated Tile Flooring in Both Bathrooms, New 90% High Effeciency Furnace, Tankless Hot water Heater
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: R0366994
- Zillow Home ID: 13883415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1904 Leila Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% less than in Loveland, and 42.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 1908 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$228K32.252,244
- 1816 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$236K232,470
- 1905 Agate Ct Loveland, CO$225K332,330
- 1909 Agate Ct Loveland, CO$212K321,634
- 1817 Agate Ct Loveland, CO$233K322,582
- 1912 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$259K432,796
- 1812 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$191K321,175
- 1913 Agate Ct Loveland, CO$183K321,216
- 1903 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$198K321,664
- 1813 Agate Ct Loveland, CO$210K321,693
- 1815 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$228K412,104
- 1907 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$239K32.752,612
- 1808 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$201K221,434
- 1911 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$217K311,841
- 1811 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$224K432,084
- 1809 Agate Ct Loveland, CO$214K431,938
- 2004 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$231K322,330
- 2005 Agate Ct Loveland, CO$213K321,416
- 1807 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$223K322,352
- 1804 Leila Dr Loveland, CO$246K532,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!