1904 Maplebrook Ct, El Cajon, CA 920194 beds, 3 baths, 2,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1984 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $213
- MLS #: 140039114
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,702 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5122400400
- Zillow Home ID: 17053958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1904 Maplebrook Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in El Cajon, and 5.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Cajon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92019 home values.
- 1916 Maplebrook Ct El Cajon, CA$585K42.52,636
- 1930 Fernbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$678K533,357
- 1905 Maplebrook Ct El Cajon, CA$1.05M53.54,016
- 1926 Fernbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$695K42.53,168
- 1961 Willowbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$584K422,661
- 1928 Maplebrook Ct El Cajon, CA$567K42.52,585
- Fernbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$756K533,357
- 1934 Fernbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$630K433,168
- 1917 Maplebrook Ct El Cajon, CA$669K42.53,245
- 1953 Willowbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$605K422,559
- 1958 Willowbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$732K433,498
- 1931 Fernbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$823K543,433
- 1935 Fernbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$721K--2.53,168
- 1929 Maplebrook Ct El Cajon, CA$556K42.52,276
- 1922 Fernbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$756K533,357
- 1932 Maplebrook Ct El Cajon, CA$644K42.52,766
- 1927 Fernbrook Ct El Cajon, CA$727K533,357
- 1967 Brookhurst Dr El Cajon, CA$535K422,312
- 1918 Olivebrook Ct El Cajon, CA$645K432,993
- 1906 Olivebrook Ct El Cajon, CA$701K42.53,475
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.