- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1904 S Nyssa Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 740125 beds, 3 baths, 3,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,535 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,131 sqft
- Parcel #: 83681841633500
- Zillow Home ID: 22263662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1904 S Nyssa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in Broken Arrow, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Broken Arrow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74012 home values.
- 1900 S Nyssa Ave Broken Arrow, OK$250K432,744
- 1908 S Nyssa Ave Broken Arrow, OK$245K--2.53,039
- 3412 W Toledo St Broken Arrow, OK$280K--43,706
- 1912 S Nyssa Ave Broken Arrow, OK$228K--3.52,684
- 3420 W Jackson St Broken Arrow, OK$270K442,985
- 3213 W Jackson St Broken Arrow, OK$234K332,400
- 3216 W Jackson St Broken Arrow, OK$258K432,463
- 913 S Joshua Ave Broken Arrow, OK$300K442,985
- 909 S Joshua Ave Broken Arrow, OK$297K442,985
- 3212 W Jackson St Broken Arrow, OK$165K442,985
- 912 S Kalanchoe Ave Broken Arrow, OK$224K--75,300
- 1913 S Nyssa Ave Broken Arrow, OK$233K42.52,922
- 3408 W Toledo St Broken Arrow, OK$234K--32,592
- 1909 S Nyssa Ave Broken Arrow, OK$197K42.52,101
- 1909 S Nyssa Ave # 0 Broken Arrow, OK$218K32.52,101
- 1905 S Nyssa Ave Broken Arrow, OK$255K--33,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.