1905 Cedar Meadow Ln, Edmond, OK 730033 beds, 2 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $199,500
- Price/sqft: $100
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 874 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 201061090
- Zillow Home ID: 22049556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1905 Cedar Meadow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.6% higher than in Edmond, and 81.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 2016 Skyline Dr Edmond, OK$165K421,725
- 1904 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$180K421,891
- 1900 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$172K421,850
- 1909 Cedar Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$172K321,884
- 2012 Skyline Dr Edmond, OK$149K421,572
- 1908 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$186K32.52,072
- 2109 Branden Ln Edmond, OK$182K321,801
- 2105 Branden Ln Edmond, OK$186K422,141
- 1913 Cedar Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$177K321,960
- 2113 Branden Ln Edmond, OK$176K421,795
- 2008 Skyline Dr Edmond, OK$168K421,847
- 2009 Skyline Dr Edmond, OK$156K321,530
- 1912 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$182K321,823
- 2101 Branden Ln Edmond, OK$192K421,921
- 1912 Cedar Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$166K321,657
- 1917 Cedar Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$161K321,689
- 2004 Skyline Dr Edmond, OK$155K321,590
- 1905 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$179K421,908
- 1905 Fair Meadow Dr Edmond, OK$174K42.51,847
- 1916 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$206K421,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.