1905 E Blaine St, Seattle, WA 98112
Sold on 5/22/13: $655,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,740 sq ft
- Lot:3,484 sqft
- Year Built:1932
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $655,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Excellent location and exceptional school district. 0.2 miles to Montlake Elementary; 1 mile to UW Medical Center; and 2 miles to South Lake Union.
Availability: July 1. Lease: 1 year. Pets: case-by-case basis. Utilities: tenant's responsibility. Lawn care: landlord's responsibility; Move-in cost: depends on applicant's application details, such as income, credit history, etc.
For viewing appointments, please email Rob with your availability so that a mutually convenient time can be scheduled. In the email, it would be useful if you can share a little bit about your situation.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Parcel #8722100785
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID49098603
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow290
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Basement sqft200
- Construction Quality8.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$735,055||$676K – $779K||-$8,867||$268||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,146/mo||$1.6K – $4.1K/mo||+$145||$1.15||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Montlake home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Montlake homes, this home is valued 0% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.7% lower than in Seattle, and 78% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montlake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montlake home values.
Neighborhood for 1905 E Blaine Street
- 1907 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$694K31.01,720
- 1913 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$696K21.751,970
- 2052 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$788K43.03,150
- Seattle, WA--------
- 1900 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$965K32.03,290
- 2048 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$653K42.02,760
- 1915 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$778K32.02,870
- 1902 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$963K32.52,800
- 1904 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$928K42.752,870
- 2044 Boyer Ave E # EA Seattle, WA$661K43.52,400
- 1908 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.25M44.53,500
- 1919 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$633K41.751,700
- 2210 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$947K32.252,770
- 1912 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$608K31.01,430
- 2040 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$661K41.01,780
- 1916 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$810K43.02,100
- 2216 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$770K32.52,200
- 1921 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$738K33.02,720
- 2030 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$491K11.0880
- 2049 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$754K23.02,020
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005