1905 Iris Dr, Columbus, GA 319063 beds, 2 baths, 2,195 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,195 sqft
- Parcel #: 067 032 017
- Zillow Home ID: 76557356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1905 Iris Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Columbus, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31906 home values.
- 1909 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$201K322,140
- 1821 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$205K42.53,642
- 2001 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$187K41.52,449
- 1906 Preston Dr Columbus, GA$146K32.52,380
- 1922 Preston Dr Columbus, GA$201K41.53,396
- 1811 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$205K322,660
- 1908 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$166K321,698
- 1900 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$169K322,067
- 1818 Preston Dr Columbus, GA$180K31.52,757
- 1916 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$172K32.52,300
- 1818 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$146K32.51,868
- 2006 Preston Dr Columbus, GA$149K321,820
- 2007 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$207K322,524
- 1916 Preston Dr Columbus, GA$179K432,814
- 2012 Preston Dr Columbus, GA$203K32.53,415
- 1918 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$139K31.52,626
- 1805 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$193K332,385
- 1804 Iris Dr Columbus, GA$202K432,835
- 1806 Preston Dr # 1806 Columbus, GA$202K432,387
- 1806 Preston Dr Columbus, GA$226K432,387
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292