1905 Magdalena Cir APT 36, Santa Clara, CA 950512 beds, 3 baths, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Young families and single professionals in a quiet gated community. Walking distance to Lucky supermarket, countless restaurants, ethnic grocery stores (Korean and Indian), banks, Starbucks and much more.
- Lot: 871 acres
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $407,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21358013
- Zillow Home ID: 19550797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1905 Magdalena Cir APT 36
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% higher than in Santa Clara, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 1905 Magdalena Cir APT 37 Santa Clara, CA$527K22.51,250
- 1905 Magdalena Cir APT 37 Santa Clara, CA$534K22.51,250
- 1905 Magdalena Cir APT 38 Santa Clara, CA$478K221,041
- 1905 Magdalena Cir APT 34 Santa Clara, CA$475K221,041
- 1907 Magdalena Cir APT 41 Santa Clara, CA$533K32.51,332
- 1906 Magdalena Cir APT 51 Santa Clara, CA$531K32.51,332
- 1906 Magdalena Cir APT 50 Santa Clara, CA$496K22.51,228
- 1906 Magdalena Cir APT 53 Santa Clara, CA$529K221,041
- 1906 Magdalena Cir APT 57 Santa Clara, CA$530K221,041
- 1907 Magdalena Cir APT 42 Santa Clara, CA$444K22.51,228
- 1906 Magdalena Cir APT 48 Santa Clara, CA$526K221,041
- 1906 Magdalena Cir APT 54 Santa Clara, CA$527K221,041
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!