1905 NE 62nd Ave, Portland, OR 972132 beds, 1 bath, 1,643 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $280,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 275 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,643 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R176128
- Zillow Home ID: 53876103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1905 Ne 62nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97213 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% lower than in Portland, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose City Park home values.
- 1915 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$285K21918
- 1851 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$523K32.52,151
- 1931 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$252K11603
- 6127 NE Hancock St Portland, OR$404K332,088
- 1841 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$259K211,357
- 1904 NE 61st Ave Portland, OR$378K41.51,820
- 1912 NE 61st Ave Portland, OR$400K321,813
- 2005 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$442K21.51,862
- 1924 NE 61st Ave Portland, OR$557K422,870
- 1829 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$370K321,546
- 1926 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$312K311,534
- 1844 NE 61st Ave Portland, OR$401K311,546
- 1938 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$368K42.51,835
- 1950 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$342K511,760
- 1916 NE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$481K422,426
- 2002 NE 61st Ave Portland, OR$396K42.51,561
- NE 59th Ave Portland, OR--------
- 53RD Ne Ave Portland, OR--------
- NE Hoyt St Portland, OR--------
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.