1905 Tyvola Rd, Charlotte, NC 282103 beds, 2 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $128,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, All updated Bath Rooms, Tile in Kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 17111404
- Zillow Home ID: 6257936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1905 Tyvola Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% less than in Charlotte, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 1911 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$248K31.51,395
- 1901 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$255K321,763
- 5113 Seacroft Rd Charlotte, NC$244K31.51,230
- 1917 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$234K321,462
- 810 Cooper Dr Charlotte, NC$267K31.51,532
- 1910 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$209K321,540
- 1900 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$213K321,466
- 800 Cooper Dr Charlotte, NC$196K321,548
- 816 Cooper Dr Charlotte, NC$251K31.51,520
- 5114 Seacroft Rd Charlotte, NC$210K321,500
- 1916 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$209K31.51,516
- 1925 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$243K321,548
- 822 Cooper Dr Charlotte, NC$248K31.51,526
- 1920 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$212K321,232
- 5215 Seacroft Rd Charlotte, NC$178K31.51,356
- 1823 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$248K31.51,475
- 5114 Seacroft Rd Charlotte, NC$252K321,500
- 720 Cooper Dr Charlotte, NC$247K31.51,551
- 5120 Seacroft Rd Charlotte, NC$191K321,516
- 1926 Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC$133K31.51,494
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.