1905 Umstead St, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- MLS #: 3026039
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: None, 3 spaces
- Private Yard/Coutyard
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 08309712
- Zillow Home ID: 6188413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1905 Umstead Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 138.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.2% higher than in Charlotte, and 558.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 1901 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$117K42824
- 1909 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$92K311,172
- 1913 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$213K32.52,400
- 1209 Grace St Charlotte, NC$116K21824
- 1837 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$103K311,529
- 1917 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$100K31.51,204
- 1908 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$127K211,248
- 1212 Grace St Charlotte, NC$223K331,900
- 1921 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$90K21864
- 1833 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$203K331,748
- 1912 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$149K311,748
- 1904 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$90K31.51,024
- 1900 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$113K--22,052
- 1916 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$158K311,388
- 1836 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$100K311,118
- 1904 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$92K21804
- 1900 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$116K311,247
- 1925 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$137K421,245
- 1908 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$90K311,004
- 1836 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$85K31950
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.