1906 109th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 980045 beds, 2 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Extraordinary Master Bathroom Remodel Features All New Finishes Including Quality Vanity with Slate Countertop and Slate Backsplash, Slate Tiled Floor, American Standard Jetted Tub, ?Whisper Quiet? Fan, Solid Core Craftsman Style Door, New Sink Plus New Faucets in the Shower and Vanity.
The Home Sits at the end of a Dead End Street on a Private ¼ Acre Lot (10,454 Square Feet) and Includes a Huge, Level Lawn Area in the Backyard, Entertaining Sized Cedar Deck off the Family Room, Generous 2 Car Covered Carport and a Spacious Patio Area that can be accessed from the Oversized Rec Room in the Finished Basement.
Enjoy all that the Enatai Community Offers:
Extraordinary Convenience to I-90 and 405
Numerous Parks and Beaches Including Chism Beach, Enatai Beach and Chesterfield Beach
Easy Access to the Myriad of Conveniences within Downtown Bellevue-World Class Shopping and Restaurants, etc.
Quick Commute to Microsoft, Expedia, T-Mobile, Starbucks?
Award Winning Bellevue School District Including Newly Constructed Chinook Middle School and Bellevue High School Plus an Easy Stroll to Enatai Elementary!
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 359 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $286
- MLS #: 519649
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 720 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Parcel #: 0524059208
- Zillow Home ID: 48675752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1906 109th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Meydenbauer, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% less than in Bellevue, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Meydenbauer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meydenbauer home values.
- 1914 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$619K412,390
- 1911 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$621K31.51,730
- 1925 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.13M42.52,400
- 1922 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$844K322,060
- 1922 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$641K32.752,040
- 1931 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.16M63.253,320
- 1906 108th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$758K521,960
- 1928 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$865K3--2,080
- 1914 108th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$559K311,300
- 1922 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$654K32.752,060
- 2006 108th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$855K32.252,030
- 10820 SE 21st St Bellevue, WA$755K31.52,090
- 1936 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$732K421,810
- 10816 SE 21st St Bellevue, WA$599K211,860
- 10816 SE 21st St Bellevue, WA$578K311,860
- 2020 108th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$615K322,040
- 1997 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA$962K443,080
- 2100 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$605K41.752,050
- 10808 SE 21st St Bellevue, WA$1.77M444,023
- 2107 109th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$853K322,050
Nearby Schools in Bellevue
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292