- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1906 Alameda De Las Pulgas, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2 baths, 1,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,032 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $699,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 560 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 069181160
- Zillow Home ID: 15591596
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1906 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% greater than in Redwood City, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1912 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$1.06M32.51,637
- 1898 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$1.08M321,680
- 1918 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$922K311,390
- 1878 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$821K321,270
- 1975 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.01M321,320
- 1983 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.61M532,730
- 1924 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$1.01M321,560
- 1858 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$1.07M421,520
- 1948 Maddux Dr Redwood City, CA$971K321,270
- 1967 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.35M332,010
- 1991 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.06M321,770
- 1930 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$999K321,570
- 1967 Maddux Dr Redwood City, CA$999K321,400
- 1838 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$853K311,030
- 1938 Maddux Dr Redwood City, CA$878K311,095
- 1873 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$993K321,650
- 1911 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$984K31.51,570
- 1849 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$1.11M321,410
- 1959 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$2.23M443,847
- 1928 Maddux Dr Redwood City, CA$975K421,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!