1906 Blair St, Richmond, VA 232201 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Just put in new windows and new siding last week. The interior needs some TLC, but not much to start it as a rental. Nice hardwood floors in the bedroom and living room. Everything is in working order, it just needs some updating.
This would be a GREAT investment property or flip! Hard to find a solid rental property in the city for under $90,000!!
Please text or email if interested. Phone calls are okay after 7pm.
- Lot: 2,512 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 71 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: W0000840050
- Zillow Home ID: 12546964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1906 Blair Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randolph, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1633.3% greater than in Richmond, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randolph home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randolph home values.
- 1904 Blair St Richmond, VA$76K21707
- 1910 Blair St Richmond, VA$129K211,016
- 1900 Blair St Richmond, VA$128K311,454
- 1914 Blair St Richmond, VA$133K21928
- 1828 Blair St Richmond, VA--------
- 1826 Blair St Richmond, VA$103K21678
- 1916 Blair St Richmond, VA$135K211,021
- 1903 Claiborne St Richmond, VA$112K21762
- 1918 Blair St Richmond, VA$78K21824
- 1905 Claiborne St Richmond, VA$72K21720
- 1901 Claiborne St Richmond, VA$125K21720
- 1837 Claiborne St Richmond, VA--------
- 1907 Claiborne St Richmond, VA$99K21880
- 1901 Blair St Richmond, VA$81K21672
- 1824 Blair St Richmond, VA$136K211,064
- 1903 Blair St Richmond, VA$100K21672
- 1920 Blair St Richmond, VA$91K21704
- 1815 Blair St Richmond, VA$135K211,110
- 1905 Blair St Richmond, VA$113K21840
- 1922 Blair St Richmond, VA$93K21798
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.