1906 Brookfield Dr, Akron, OH 443136 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet community located on edge of Sand Run Metropark. This house has the best of both worlds, views of the park with a full front and backyard. Brookfield is a circular street located at the end of a cul-de-sac. Several current and retired polcie officers in the community. Incredibly safe! Well manicured well loved homes and lawns. Near EVERYTHING! The mall, I-77, Ken Stewart's, Highland Square, downtown, montrose, movie theaters, restaurants, Fairlawn Country Club, you name it, we're near it!
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $158,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- house fan, exposed beams, recessed lighting, his-and-hers master bath, his-and-hers walk-in closets
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,243 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 6842631
- Zillow Home ID: 35477425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1906 Brookfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.3% lower than in Akron, and 20% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 1900 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$144K432,980
- 1916 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$125K32.51,676
- 1886 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$138K42.51,965
- 1903 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$140K32.52,006
- 1893 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$143K332,292
- 1911 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$122K31.51,534
- 1894 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$125K32.51,616
- 1879 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$187K432,276
- 1903 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$150K332,073
- 1915 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$208K332,456
- 1890 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$153K42.52,538
- 1919 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$142K32.51,936
- 1900 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$147K42.52,360
- Thornhill Dr Akron, OH--------
- 1889 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$160K32.52,502
- 1877 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$145K321,970
- 1867 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$121K32.51,520
- Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$121K32.51,520
- 1949 Garland Ave Akron, OH$146K321,760
- 1858 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$178K433,419
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!