- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1906 E Fort Ave, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 3 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $37,262
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Parcel #: 2024 017
- Zillow Home ID: 67870666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1906 E Fort Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Locust Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in Baltimore, and 119.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Locust Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Locust Point home values.
- 1908 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$439K332,228
- 1904 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$437K--32,280
- 1902 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$433K332,340
- 1910 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$437K332,340
- 1439 Benjamin St Baltimore, MD$143K------
- 1912 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$449K--32,280
- 1900 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$607K33.52,466
- 1434 Harper St Baltimore, MD$441K432,234
- 1437 Benjamin St Baltimore, MD$440K--32,466
- 1443 Benjamin St Baltimore, MD$133K------
- 1432 Harper St Baltimore, MD$425K--32,380
- 1435 Benjamin St Baltimore, MD$464K442,396
- 1914 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$439K--32,220
- Steuart St UNIT 529 Baltimore, MD$322K----1,461
- Steuart St UNIT 726 Baltimore, MD$368K----1,597
- Steuart St UNIT 923 Baltimore, MD$187K------
- Steuart St UNIT 525 Baltimore, MD$304K----1,313
- Steuart St UNIT 522 Baltimore, MD$169K------
- 1433 Benjamin St Baltimore, MD$430K--32,396
- 1430 Harper St Baltimore, MD$458K332,346
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!