1906 East Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322163 beds, 3 baths, 2,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 399
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 1348220000
- Zillow Home ID: 44534689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1906 East Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sans Souci, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 230.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sans Souci home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sans Souci home values.
- 1920 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$108K311,218
- 1888 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$115K311,456
- 1872 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$114K311,211
- 1938 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$157K421,986
- 1856 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$99K211,313
- 1954 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$88K311,007
- 1906 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$141K332,098
- 1968 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$87K21836
- 1836 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$131K421,444
- 1907 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$93K311,125
- 1875 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$161K321,593
- 1891 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$180K322,072
- 1923 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$176K321,710
- 1871 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$123K311,878
- 1937 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$171K322,174
- 1907 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$89K311,081
- 1893 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$87K311,175
- 1830 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$114K32.51,392
- 1921 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$126K321,170
- 1841 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$82K311,412
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!