- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1906 Glenwick Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283043 beds, 2 baths, 1,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $91,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0416436812
- Zillow Home ID: 53640298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1906 Glenwick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% higher than in Fayetteville, and 17.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
- 1902 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$117K42.51,388
- 1910 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$84K31.51,489
- 1842 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$185K432,847
- 1905 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$94K321,329
- 1909 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$94K321,350
- 1918 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$148K321,980
- 1838 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$77K31.51,025
- 1901 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$163K422,601
- 1913 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$78K321,088
- 1841 Glenwick Dr DEPT 111 Fayetteville, NC$92K321,155
- 1841 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$91K321,155
- 1917 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$76K31.51,258
- 1834 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$116K31.51,612
- 1837 Glenwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$90K31.51,601
- 4643 Devonshire Dr Fayetteville, NC$86K321,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.