A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,415 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 610 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Convection Oven, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Crawl, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Outside Acc, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Y/N \ No, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Rev. Osmosis System, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV Garage/Parking \ No, Source of Measuremnt \ Appraiser, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Corner, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Mountains, Views \ SF Peaks, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Pleated Shades, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,921 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10503102
- Zillow Home ID: 64958655
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $238-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86301 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86301 homes, this home is valued 35.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.5% greater than in Prescott, and 5.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
|160 W Tamarack Ln Prescott, AZ||$544K||4||3||3,052|
|1910 Tamarack Ct Prescott, AZ||$259K||3||2||1,649|
|1909 Rosewood Cir Prescott, AZ||$334K||3||2.5||2,322|
|1901 Larchwood Cir Prescott, AZ||$258K||--||--||1,890|
|1908 Rosewood Cir Prescott, AZ||$398K||--||--||3,451|
|1907 Tamarack Ct Prescott, AZ||$298K||--||--||1,980|
|1911 Tamarack Ct Prescott, AZ||$320K||--||--||2,460|
|215 Mimosa Cir Prescott, AZ||$261K||--||--||1,944|
|1911 Rosewood Cir Prescott, AZ||$373K||4||3||2,795|
|1903 Larchwood Cir Prescott, AZ||$248K||--||--||1,786|
|1915 Tamarack Ct Prescott, AZ||$323K||4||3||3,200|
|1914 Tamarack Ct Prescott, AZ||$302K||--||--||2,037|
|213 Mimosa Cir Prescott, AZ||$267K||--||--||2,056|
|190 W Tamarack Ln Prescott, AZ||$325K||3||2||2,044|
|211 W Delano Ave Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|1918 Tamarack Ct Prescott, AZ||$318K||4||2||2,349|
|1902 Larchwood Cir Prescott, AZ||$224K||3||2||1,497|
|1919 Tamarack Ct Prescott, AZ||$330K||--||--||2,579|
|1904 Larchwood Cir Prescott, AZ||$251K||3||2||1,950|
|1915 Tamarack Ct Prescott, AZ||$367K||--||--||3,191|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!