1906 W Morrison Ave, Tampa, FL 336063 beds, 2 baths, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 405 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1856760000
- Zillow Home ID: 45107301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1906 W Morrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.5% less than in Tampa, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
- 1908 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL$886K454,252
- 1904 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL$874K53.53,589
- 1805 W Jetton Ave Tampa, FL$503K332,462
- 1902 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL$711K32.52,494
- 1910 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL--54.53,800
- 1807 W Jetton Ave Tampa, FL$482K332,403
- 1803 W Jetton Ave Tampa, FL$548K332,388
- 914 S Bruce St Tampa, FL$312K221,356
- 913 S Fremont Ave Tampa, FL$400K321,474
- 1801 W Jetton Ave Tampa, FL$543K432,577
- 1809 W Jetton Ave APT A Tampa, FL$537K222,160
- 1912 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL$852K552,950
- 912 S Bruce St Tampa, FL$309K211,144
- 911 S Fremont Ave Tampa, FL$355K311,584
- 1820 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL$523K33.52,960
- 1811 W Jetton Ave Tampa, FL$668K32.52,472
- 910 S Bruce St Tampa, FL$541K321,736
- 2002 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL$686K323,214
- 909 S Fremont Ave Tampa, FL$399K211,561
- 1818 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL$518K33.52,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!