1907 E 9th St, Greenville, NC 27858
Sold on 3/7/14: $120,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,244 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:1961
- Last Sold:Mar 2014 for $120,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Friendly mix of university professors, professionals and students. Close to walking greenway trails.
- ParkingCarport, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesMaster bath
- Additional FeaturesTwo sheds, potting table, bird bath convey. Oil in tank will convey.
- Garage Size300
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth141
- Lot Width75
- Neighborhood NameECU
- Parcel #022165
- Construction Quality6.0
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID51429645
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow8
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$113,238||$106K – $119K||+$338||$91||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$944/mo||$802 – $1.2K/mo||$0||$0.76||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 27858 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Greenville as a whole. Among 27858 homes, this home is valued 14.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.9% higher than in Greenville, and 117.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
Neighborhood for 1907 E 9th Street
- 1905 E 9th St Greenville, NC$151K33.02,599
- 1909 E 9th St Greenville, NC$127K32.01,475
- 1906 E 8th St Greenville, NC$129K32.01,670
- E 9th St Greenville, NC$92K--0.5--
- 1904 E 8th St Greenville, NC$140K52.52,070
- 1908 E 8th St Greenville, NC$126K31.51,544
- 1903 E 9th St Greenville, NC$129K31.51,650
- 1911 E 9th St Greenville, NC$134K32.01,831
- 1906 E 9th St Greenville, NC$149K32.02,322
- 1902 E 8th St Greenville, NC$85K31.01,092
- 1910 E 9th St Greenville, NC$112K32.02,338
- 1905 E 10th St Greenville, NC$187K33.02,599
- 1910 E 8th St Greenville, NC$125K32.01,511
- 803 Ernul St Greenville, NC$133K32.01,798
- 1904 E 9th St Greenville, NC$116K33.02,599
- 1902 E 9th St Greenville, NC$78K21.01,025
- 801 Ernul St Greenville, NC$122K32.01,738
- 1910 E 9th St Greenville, NC$176K32.02,335
- 1910 E 9th St Greenville, NC$93K--0.5--
- 1912 E 8th St Greenville, NC$123K32.01,670
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005