- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1907 Julie Dr, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 4 baths, 1,873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,664 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $105,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 430 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,873 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0013612
- Zillow Home ID: 21718411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1907 Julie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 2001 Julie Dr Moore, OK$102K321,464
- 1905 Julie Dr Moore, OK$115K321,701
- 2003 Julie Dr Moore, OK$81K321,150
- 1908 Julie Dr Moore, OK$130K421,615
- 2005 Julie Dr Moore, OK$107K321,502
- 201 NE 18th St Moore, OK--------
- 2007 Julie Dr Moore, OK$118K321,730
- 1906 N Broadway St Moore, OK--21900
- 2000 N Broadway St STE D Moore, OK--Studio1615
- 2000 N Broadway St STE E Moore, OK$65KStudio0.5615
- 202 NE 19th St Moore, OK$110K32.51,460
- 2009 Julie Dr Moore, OK$80K32956
- 2032 N Broadway St Moore, OK$124K----2,400
- 203 NE 18th St Moore, OK$107K321,640
- 2000 N Broadway St STE F Moore, OK$67KStudio1615
- 204 NE 19th St Moore, OK$86K321,175
- 2011 Julie Dr Moore, OK$99K321,283
- 202 NE 18th St Moore, OK$203K523,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!