- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1907 Kuapapa Pl, Honolulu, HI 968194 beds, 2 baths, 1,752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,752 sqft
- Parcel #: 1140130750000
- Zillow Home ID: 584610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1907 Kuapapa Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kalihi Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% lower than in Honolulu, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kalihi Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kalihi Valley home values.
- 1903 Kuapapa Pl Honolulu, HI$465K321,127
- 1902 Kuapapa Pl Honolulu, HI$545K531,104
- 1910 Kuapapa Pl Honolulu, HI$520K321,360
- 1917 Kuapapa Pl # 1917 Honolulu, HI$494K421,488
- 1917A Kuapapa Pl APT A Honolulu, HI$505K421,626
- Kalaepaa Dr Honolulu, HI$1.16M32.52,880
- 1917 Kuapapa Pl Honolulu, HI--------
- 3190 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$716K631,796
- 1925 Kuapapa Pl Honolulu, HI--Studio----
- 1918 Kuapapa Pl Honolulu, HI$593K431,910
- 3177 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$615K521,429
- 1936 Kale Pl Honolulu, HI$681K32.51,480
- 1931 Kale Pl Honolulu, HI$856K441,861
- 1927 Kuapapa Pl Honolulu, HI$682K841,738
- 3165 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$582K41.51,012
- 3265 Kalihi St # 0 Honolulu, HI$632K21600
- 1922A Kuapapa Pl # A Honolulu, HI$537K321,404
- 1922 Kuapapa Pl # 1 Honolulu, HI$610K321,404
- 1922A Kuapapa Pl Honolulu, HI--------
- 1926 Kuapapa Pl # A Honolulu, HI$692K42.51,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.