"Prior to seller receipt and approval of the full title package from foreclosure, title to the Property will be conveyed by a quit claim deed".
- Lot: 7,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 798 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $118,900
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: T2737816
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ None, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,711 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0667670906
- Zillow Home ID: 44973113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-175K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33594 home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Valrico as a whole. Among 33594 homes, this home is 40.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Valrico, and 291.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
|1909 Landside Dr Valrico, FL||$128K||3||2||1,394|
|1905 Landside Dr Valrico, FL||$136K||3||2||1,398|
|1926 Bow Ct Valrico, FL||$178K||4||2||1,951|
|1924 Bow Ct Valrico, FL||$164K||3||2||1,935|
|1908 Landside Dr Valrico, FL||$166K||3||2||1,767|
|1906 Landside Dr Valrico, FL||$111K||3||2||1,856|
|1910 Landside Dr Valrico, FL||$169K||3||2||1,791|
|1314 Keel Pl Valrico, FL||$128K||3||2||1,424|
|1316 Keel Pl Valrico, FL||$118K||3||2||1,148|
|1922 Bow Ct Valrico, FL||$159K||3||2||1,718|
|1904 Landside Dr Valrico, FL||$142K||3||2.5||1,394|
|1402 Topsail Pl Valrico, FL||$121K||3||2||1,194|
|1901 Landside Dr Valrico, FL||$200K||4||3||2,502|
|1312 Keel Pl Valrico, FL||$104K||2||2||1,031|
|1925 Bow Ct Valrico, FL||$178K||4||2||1,951|
|1920 Bow Ct Valrico, FL||$169K||4||2||1,685|
|1404 Topsail Pl Valrico, FL||$155K||3||2||1,661|
|Rudder Dr Valrico, FL||$116K||--||--||--|
|1905 Rudder Dr Valrico, FL||$116K||3||2||1,258|
|1310 Keel Pl Valrico, FL||$143K||3||2||1,292|
Nearby Schools in Valrico
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.