1907 Randall St, Lorain, OH 440522 beds, 1 bath, 1,135 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $950,000
- Parking: Off street
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Dining room
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,135 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0300053107017
- Zillow Home ID: 34550527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1907 Randall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Lorain, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44052 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lorain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44052 home values.
- 1919 Randall St Lorain, OH$37K211,165
- 1851 Randall St Lorain, OH$73K31.51,380
- Randall St Lorain, OH--31960
- 1902 Hancock St Lorain, OH$62K21.51,165
- 1850 Hancock St Lorain, OH$99K642,730
- 1926 Hancock St Lorain, OH$72K2--2,275
- 2027 Randall St Lorain, OH$76K41.51,400
- 1839 Randall St Lorain, OH$85K3--2,730
- 1608 Fillmore Ave Lorain, OH$83K312,730
- 2026 Hancock St Lorain, OH$46K411,073
- 1853 Randall St Lorain, OH$77K311,365
- 1904 Hancock St Lorain, OH$68K21.51,165
- 1840 Hancock St Lorain, OH$83K311,365
- 2033 Randall St Lorain, OH$50K31960
- 2026 Randall St Lorain, OH$82K411,400
- 1928 Hancock St Lorain, OH$39K21.51,165
- 1616 Fillmore Ave Lorain, OH$80K442,310
- 1614 Fillmore Ave Lorain, OH$45K21.5--
- 2032 Hancock St Lorain, OH$65K31960
- 1852 Hancock St Lorain, OH$39K311,365
Nearby Schools in Lorain
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292