- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1907 Stuart Ave, Richmond, VA 232204 beds, 3.2 baths, 3,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,127 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,364 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: W0000859011
- Zillow Home ID: 12547150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1907 Stuart Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Fan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.6% less than in Richmond, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Fan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 1909 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$642K32.52,706
- 1905 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$618K42.53,030
- 1903 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$504K432,704
- 1911 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$615K42.53,891
- 1901 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$762K1265,994
- 314 N Granby St Richmond, VA$591K42.52,788
- 1913 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$861K42.53,566
- 312 N Granby St Richmond, VA$633K42.5--
- 312 N Granby St Richmond, VA$625K42.52,724
- 1915 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$950K42.23,316
- 310 N Granby St Richmond, VA$651K32.52,842
- 1917 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$698K42.53,000
- 308 N Granby St Richmond, VA$701K432,892
- 1827 Park Ave # 2 Richmond, VA$683K43.54,226
- 1919 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$552K432,700
- 401 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$540K----100
- 1921 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$525K32.52,352
- 1830 Park Ave Richmond, VA$523K--611,114
- 1825 Park Ave Richmond, VA$748K33.53,258
- 313 N Granby St Richmond, VA$514K332,302
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!