1907 Wood St, Richmond, VA 232232 beds, 1 bath, 761 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $37,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 761 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: E0000833004
- Zillow Home ID: 12521836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1907 Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Eastview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastview home values.
- 1909 Wood St Richmond, VA$53K31936
- 1905 Wood St Richmond, VA$75K31.51,152
- 1906 Chelsea St Richmond, VA$75K311,084
- 1904 Chelsea St Richmond, VA$61K21720
- 1908 Chelsea St Richmond, VA$76K31735
- 1911 Wood St Richmond, VA$69K21624
- 1903 Wood St Richmond, VA$106K51.51,028
- 1924 Wood St Richmond, VA$100K41.5--
- 1902 Chelsea St Richmond, VA$43K31624
- 1910 Chelsea St Richmond, VA$76K31724
- 1910 Wood St Richmond, VA$90K311,186
- 1913 Wood St Richmond, VA$83K31804
- 1901 Wood St Richmond, VA$76K311,040
- 1916 Wood St Richmond, VA$98K31.51,254
- 1900 Chelsea St Richmond, VA$70K21624
- 1912 Chelsea St Richmond, VA$72K21624
- 1906 Wood St Richmond, VA$99K--23,011
- 1915 Wood St Richmond, VA$69K21624
- 1907 Chelsea St Richmond, VA$65K411,000
- 1924 Wood St Richmond, VA$183K41.52,155
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!