19078 Fox Mountain Rd, Wildwood, MO 630694 beds, 3 baths, 1,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 506 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Approx. 2800 SqFt on Living Area, Mini Kitchen w/Full Size Frig, Bonus Sleeping Room in Lower Level
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,822 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 357
- Lot width: 241
- Parcel #: 28Z340095
- Zillow Home ID: 2903578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19078 Fox Mountain Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 336.7% higher than in Wildwood, and 219.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wildwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63069 home values.
- 19070 Fox Mountain Rd Wildwood, MO$244K432,337
- 19015 Fox Lake Rd Wildwood, MO$320K43.52,480
- 19085 Fox Mountain Rd Wildwood, MO$390K32.52,476
- 19039 Fox Lake Rd Wildwood, MO$257K32.52,285
- 19040 Fox Lake Rd Wildwood, MO$314K322,010
- 4715 Foxfire Cir Wildwood, MO$259K432,124
- 19066 Fox Lake Rd Wildwood, MO$237K321,512
- 19093 Fox Mountain Rd Wildwood, MO$332K34.52,284
- 4718 Fox Mountain Rd Wildwood, MO$286K42.53,661
- 4601 Fox Hollow Cir Wildwood, MO$329K432,095
- 19048 Fox Mountain Rd Wildwood, MO$277K32.52,354
- 19003 Fox Lake Rd Wildwood, MO$479K32.52,536
- 4730 Fox Mountain Rd Wildwood, MO$348K42.52,802
- 4640 Fox Crest Dr Wildwood, MO$249K11.51,951
- 19002 Fox Lake Rd Wildwood, MO$309K33.51,920
- 4600 Fox Hollow Cir Wildwood, MO$258K321,604
- 4643 Fox Crest Dr Wildwood, MO$250K321,675
- 4743 Fox Mountain Rd Wildwood, MO$581K435,090
- 19036 Fox Mountain Rd Wildwood, MO$436K34.52,916
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!