- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Built in 1981
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,040 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: 6554763
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Disposal, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, Exterior \ Wood, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Built In Microwave, BasementType \ Full, Fireplaces \ 2, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Exterior \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, HalfBaths \ 1, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, HasBasement \ 1, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, IsForeClosure \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, IsNewConstruction \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), WaterHeater \ Electric, IsSale \ 1, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, Style \ Traditional, NoOfLevels \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Roofing \ FlatRoof, Sewer \ Public Sewer, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, PropertyType \ Row\Townhouse, TaxYear \ 2014, Type \ Row\Townhous, FeePeriod \ Annual, BasementType \ Partial Finished, ExteriorFeatures \ ExteriorLght, Flooring \ Tile\Brick, InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, Heating \ Electric, Parking \ 2-CarParking, BasementType \ Unfinished, Design \ 3+Story, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral\Va, InteriorFeatures \ WhirlPool\HotTub, HOAFee \ 300, Roofing \ PitchedRoof, GarageType \ Attached, InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, GarageType \ InsideAccess, InteriorFeatures \ Skylight(s), Acreage \ 0.09, GarageType \ Oversizedgar 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, LotDimensions \ 25X150, LotSquareFootage \ 3920, TotalSquareFeet \ 2850, LotNumber \ 159, ListingDate \ 2015-04-16T00:00:00, Directions \ Delaware Ave to N Lincoln, Directions \ L onto Academy Place, TotalTaxes \ 7825
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 26-013.20-159
- Zillow Home ID: 72947673
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $393-585K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19806 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for Wilmington as a whole. Among 19806 homes, this home is 101.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% greater than in Wilmington, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19806 home values.
|1910 Academy Pl Wilmington, DE||$558K||3||3||2,816|
|1906 Academy Pl Wilmington, DE||$547K||3||2.5||2,604|
|1912 Academy Pl Wilmington, DE||$566K||3||3||2,850|
|1904 Academy Pl Wilmington, DE||$585K||3||2.5||2,814|
|1902 Academy Pl Wilmington, DE||$613K||3||3.5||2,725|
|1914 Academy Pl Wilmington, DE||$639K||3||3||2,975|
|2005 N Lincoln St Wilmington, DE||$280K||3||1||1,176|
|2003 N Lincoln St Wilmington, DE||$226K||3||1||1,176|
|2001 N Lincoln St Wilmington, DE||$237K||--||--||--|
|1828 Wawaset St Wilmington, DE||$486K||3||2.5||2,675|
|1905 Lovering Ave Wilmington, DE||$178K||2||1||728|
|1907 Lovering Ave Wilmington, DE||$300K||2||2.5||1,378|
|1903 Lovering Ave Wilmington, DE||$193K||2||1||950|
|1909 Lovering Ave Wilmington, DE||$303K||2||2.5||1,352|
|1901 Lovering Ave Wilmington, DE||$301K||4||1||1,664|
|1911 Lovering Ave Wilmington, DE||$310K||2||3||1,378|
|1826 Wawaset St Wilmington, DE||$521K||3||1.5||2,640|
|1827 Lovering Ave Wilmington, DE||$346K||4||4||1,436|
|1824 Wawaset St Wilmington, DE||$546K||3||1.5||2,640|
|1825 Lovering Ave Wilmington, DE||$293K||2||3||1,408|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!