- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1908 E Lippincott St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $5
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 252271900
- Zillow Home ID: 10300279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1908 E Lippincott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 1906 E Lippincott St Philadelphia, PA$30K311,174
- 1910 E Lippincott St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,184
- 1912 E Lippincott St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,272
- 1914 E Lippincott St Philadelphia, PA$44K311,272
- 3133 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,168
- 3135 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,168
- 3131 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,168
- 3129 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,168
- 1916 E Lippincott St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,184
- 1911 E Clementine St Philadelphia, PA$57K----960
- 1913 E Clementine St Philadelphia, PA$75K311,254
- 1909 E Clementine St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,306
- 3137 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$29K311,060
- 1907 E Clementine St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,306
- 3127 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,168
- 1918 E Lippincott St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,184
- 3139 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,010
- 1915-1917 E Clementine St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,384
- 3125 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.